Help me understand the Cheers Promotion

kelkel2

So, from what I gathered reading on here, the RU1/2/3/9 promotions are only good if there’s 2 people in the cabins? It cannot be applied to a cabin with children? But if we were to purchase cheers on our own we could? It’s my Husband and I and our 3yr old twins booked in a suite on the Mardi Gras and I’m just holding out hoping we get a promotion email for our cruise date. I’m assuming it’s coming, but we’re booked 1/14/2023 and the promotions just haven’t gone that far out yet. I keep getting the promotion email and they’re through 2022 sailings. We added cheers to our cart just to see how much it would be with taxes included, and it allowed us to. Nothing stopped us from purchasing it even though there’s minors in the cabin.

sorry for the ramble, I’m just confused! 

I was told I could get the cheers promotion bc we have two connecting rooms this time around. if my teen/young adult children were in our room - then I could not get cheers deal. 

for hubby and I to get cheers its almost 600 plus dollars for a 7 day cruise .

44 minutes ago, kelkel2 said:

So, from what I gathered reading on here, the RU1/2/3/9 promotions are only good if there’s 2 people in the cabins? It cannot be applied to a cabin with children? But if we were to purchase cheers on our own we could? It’s my Husband and I and our 3yr old twins booked in a suite on the Mardi Gras and I’m just holding out hoping we get a promotion email for our cruise date. I’m assuming it’s coming, but we’re booked 1/14/2023 and the promotions just haven’t gone that far out yet. I keep getting the promotion email and they’re through 2022 sailings. We added cheers to our cart just to see how much it would be with taxes included, and it allowed us to. Nothing stopped us from purchasing it even though there’s minors in the cabin.

sorry for the ramble, I’m just confused! 

No one else has been able to book the ru1 2 or 3 with more than 2 in the cabin. Kinda silly with 3 year olds. 

I have the opposite problem of bring solo, but still paying x 2. not worth it solo.

7 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

No one else has been able to book the ru1 2 or 3 with more than 2 in the cabin. Kinda silly with 3 year olds. 

I have the opposite problem of bring solo, but still paying x 2. not worth it solo.

So basically, if we want cheers we’re better off just buying it?

I’m going to keep watching the promotions that come through in the next several months. But I’m trying to stay informed! 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, kelkel2 said:

So basically, if we want cheers we’re better off just buying it?

I’m going to keep watching the promotions that come through in the next several months. But I’m trying to stay informed! 

Unless its discounted I dont buy early.  Lol I do plan on running to book the steak restaurant when I board in sept. But dont want to pay ahead. I also want to book that speedboat in cozumel, a excursion that could run out., I've done all the other excursions there I wanted. One left.

But it's just me, I'm not planning for a whole family. I get all the drinks I want without cheers, but I'm not a big drinker. If I book the steak place, the first night they give me a whole bottle of wine.. enough for me! Plus loyalty parties and whatever. Not a big drinker. More of a eater.

15 hours ago, Barsnikel said:

this is why you need a PVP..  Call a PVP and let them be your advocate.

We have one but he’s less than impressive. We’ve been passed round from PvP to pvp over and over. 

I tried to book 3 adults under the RU1 promo and it showed $1379 each for the first two people and $1959 for the third person.  Lol,  so the third person is just not going to be going on this trip. 

• Thanks 1