Has anyone else had problems logging into Marella

Hi

I have 3 cruises booked with Marella. If I try and log into My-account, it fails with a "We are having some technical problems", it's been like this for days. I then try to log into "Manage my booking" for my first cruise and that also fails. If I repeat with the second or third cruise it works and gets me to that booking. From this point I can get into My Account (which remember I couldn't do from the My-account login page) which shows all 3 cruises, but when I try selecting the first cruise again it fails  with a "We are having some technical problems" again.

I am loosing confidence with Marella, I don't want to spend hours in a wait queue on the phone again so I will probably wait until the balance reminder email arrives.

😒

51 minutes ago, kevcharben said:

Works fine for me, just made a payment

Thanks for letting me know. 

It would seem the website is OK then, so I tried the TUI app, it reported it couldn't find my booking.

Thank goodness I kept the booking acknowledgement email with my payments recorded. Looks like I am into sorting this lot out on the phone. It took me a day to actually book this cruise as a replacement for a cancelled cruise.

The online bit gets even worse, by going around in circles, going in and out of menus, I can view my cruises booked for January and April but not the my September cruise. Under the previous and cancelled cruise section of the web page it shows last Septembers cancelled cruise repeated 10 times with different dates ??????

I eventually got through to someone at Marella (great things these speaker phones) , after a while they gave up and said there is a technical problem, it's been reported however I shouldn't expect it to get fixed straight away. If it is not fixed by the time by balance is due (in 3 weeks) phone them up and pay over the phone. 

It doesn't inspire confidence. I have just booked my next cruise with P&O.

I've Just received this email from Marella informing me about the covid requirements needed before being allowed to board my cruise:

"I’m really pleased to share that Cruise Control, our pre-travel hub, is launching today. It’s a one-stop shop for providing your passport information, booking excursions, checking in online for your cruise and completing your pre-cruise COVID-19 survey. You’ll need to log in and complete your travel information to release your cruise boarding pass and luggage labels."

Yes but I can't log in, so paying the balance over the phone, as suggested,  isn't going to do me any good.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I've tried using Chrome, Firefox and Opera. They all fail the same way. The TUI app doesn't even recognize my booking.

That works for the older 2 of my 3 bookings but not the third which is for this September. I just can't access that booking at all.

The curious thing is if go to the  "Marella Cruises" search page and select cruises from Southampton this September, that fails in the same way also. If I search for July or August the search works.

It's as if the system has lost all the September cruises from Southampton including details of my booking.

• 2 weeks later...

I have eventually managed to contact help at Marella . I have had confirmation that my boarding pass can be printed at Southampton should "My Booking" still be unavailable by departure date. They also said as I couldn't access my account they would email me with updates.

The helpful lady also sent me a link to a new, partially working, Marella website which does recognise my booking reference number. Which is a relief.   The Passport Information, Boarding Passes and Luggage Tags part of the website are labelled as "Still Building" but the Cruise Planner section is working.

The link: https://www.marellacruisecontrol.tui.co.uk/login

An email I received a while back did mention Cruise Control but with no web address or link information.  

Edited by GOQ
Added