Villas on Celebrity Edge

RSLeesburg

We were in 15103 in Dec 2019. I loved the location because there is a "secret" side door to the retreat lounge directly across the hall that we were shown the first day. If I wanted a drink or a snack that wasn't already in my room it was 3 steps away. The balcony was completely secluded. I don't know how the other villa balconies are, but no one could see onto our balcony from the ship. 

I hope you enjoy your cruise as much as we did ours. It was magical and the memories have helped sustain me during the past year and a half.

10 hours ago, Cdresser said:

We were in 15103 in Dec 2019. I loved the location because there is a "secret" side door to the retreat lounge directly across the hall that we were shown the first day. If I wanted a drink or a snack that wasn't already in my room it was 3 steps away. The balcony was completely secluded. I don't know how the other villa balconies are, but no one could see onto our balcony from the ship. 

I hope you enjoy your cruise as much as we did ours. It was magical and the memories have helped sustain me during the past year and a half.

Thanks.  I think we have 15104 booked at the moment.  This will be our first Celebrity cruise.  We had South America booked on Silhouette for Christmas 2020, but it got moved due to Covid and then cancelled when they changed ships.  We were looking for Christmas 2022 cruise, and saw Edge was doing a holiday cruise to PC and Southern Caribbean, so was perfect!  

I was in 15101, which was fine. The only cabin I'd avoid is 15100, because I don't know how loud those gym spaces can get. This is one of my favorite cabins and I enjoyed every minute in it. I hope you do too.