TA Perks

PattyMichael

We just got back from Mexico cruise. We had a CC party meet alot of great people. We started talking about how great out TA'S are. People were talking about all the perks TA had given them in the pass. One couple said they were even given jackets. We have used the same TA for over 10 years, with no gifts. I didnt realize this is a common thing. I was felling a little left out. She has given us good service, and I rather have good service then a tote bag. Maybe perks just happen with a few TA'S. Just wondering.

that get goodies...

It makes them feel good.

Me? Our TA is my secret weapon! She knows her stuff and that is all that counts to us. If, some day, we get something extra, it will be appreciated but for now, we could not be happier with her insight, professionalism and attention to detail.

And isn't it wonderful when you have the best of both worlds? A terrific ta who works hard for you, returns calls promptly, tracks prices and gives refunds for price decreases even after final payment PLUS throws in a little something on your cruise to make you feel special! That's my ta and I wouldn't trade her for anything!:D

Our TA gave us an expected price reduction for our upcoming Constellation cruise because we were residents of Tennessee. It was a significant reduction and we didn't ask for it. I'd rather have that than any other perk! I'm still amazed and grateful for it.

And isn't it wonderful when you have the best of both worlds? A terrific ta who works hard for you, returns calls promptly, tracks prices and gives refunds for price decreases even after final payment PLUS throws in a little something on your cruise to make you feel special! That's my ta and I wouldn't trade her for anything!:D

I totally agree. OF course we do use the same TA.:D

Having had problems with TA's in the past, including one that "forgot" to make my final payment after I had given her my credit card information, it's wonderful to have someone I can rely on. I can't imagine ever using someone else.

Terri

I agree TA's are wonderful. They can really come through when its needed. Last March we were suppose to be on the Infinity to Hawaii & the ship broke down & the cruise was cancelled (the morning of the cruise). Our TA quickly got us on the Summit 4 days later & having to book thru a special Celebrity operator who was handling the people who were left stranded at the last minute, we flew off to Fla. & when checking in, our names were not on the manifest. I called our TA from the check-in line & she got our names added to the manifest thru that special agent & we were able to board. Without her, I don't think we would have been on that cruise. We talked to the check-in agent for an hr. & were getting no where with them (even the confirmation # meant nothing to them). Our agent got us on the ship. I will always keep her as my TA.

Hi Tuggers-

If you wouldn't mind sharing your TA's name/number, I'd love to have it. My email is: seankaren@bellsouth.net. Thanks so much. Karen in Kentucky

Archived