Location of beds in cabin on the Quantum Ultra Class ships like the new Odyessey

How are the beds placed in the cabin of a balcony cabin on this class of  ships?.  I know on the Celebrity ships they alternate bed by bath, next cabin bed by balcony. I prefer the bed by the bath. If they alternate, how can I tell this on the ship diagram?

Many thanks

30 minutes ago, Plum Happy said:

I'm not sure this answers their question. They wanted to know the pattern of layout alternation, which isn't immediately clear from the deck maps. 

30 minutes ago, coldflame said:

I'm not sure this answers their question. They wanted to know the pattern of layout alternation, which isn't immediately clear from the deck maps. 

Did you even look at the pictures that are posted to some of the balcony cabins on the different floors?  The layout is the same as celebrity, bed to the balcony or bed close to the bathroom, they alternate.  

4 hours ago, DomerCruisers said:

How are the beds placed in the cabin of a balcony cabin on this class of  ships?.  I know on the Celebrity ships they alternate bed by bath, next cabin bed by balcony. I prefer the bed by the bath. If they alternate, how can I tell this on the ship diagram?

Many thanks

The cabins do alternate.

Find a cabin that holds more that 2 guests.  Those will always have the bed by the bath and the cabin on either side will have the bed by the balcony.  Easy to follow the pattern along to the cabin you are looking at