Universal studios Orlando Hotels?

scubapuss

Does anyone have a preference of the three hotels on site at Universal. Is it beter than Disneyland. Do you know of any deals?

It depends upon the time of year.

If you are going during a busy time, stay on property because the front of the line perk is the best at any park.

I love all three hotels, Portifino Bay, Hard Rock, and the Royal Pacific.

They are all three really nice upscale hotels run by Loews.

Does anyone have a preference of the three hotels on site at Universal. Is it beter than Disneyland. Do you know of any deals?

I've only stayed at the Royal Pacific and we loved it. Everything about the hotel was wonderful. As the previous poster stated, the front of the line perk is the best. When we went during the Mardi Gras celebration and again during the Christmas holidays, because of the crowds staying on site to avoid the lines was a must. We went once the 3rd week in October and although we stayed on site then as well, the regular lines to the rides weren't nearly as long.

The three hotels have some discounts depending on time of year. The ones I know of are Entertainment book, AAA, Annual passholder and Universal Fan Club. If you would like a Fan Club card, feel free to email me.

We've stayed at both the Portofino and the Royal Pacific. Both are very nice, the Portofino is luxurious and does everything a little better than the other one, but it's probably about $100 a night more. The beds, baths and rooms are fabulous at the Portofino but they are also fine at the Royal Pacific. If you're going to Universal it's well worth staying at one of them. The pass to the front of the line on a :o hot day is priceless!

Archived