Staycation Cruise Online Check In

Mad4WDW

Hi All,

Is anyone else having trouble with the online check in process? Ive uploaded our photos and completed the details all ok but its bouncing me out with a try again in a few minutes message pop up every time I try to add the payment card details. It'll be a miracle if the new "app" works onboard the ship, their IT is a right shambles 😞

Greg

Untitled.png

Edited by Mad4WDW
*Fixed typo & added screenshot

6 minutes ago, davecttr said:

Can't find anything about uploading photos on the P&O site. will this information be provided via email nearer the departure date which is the end of august.

Dave, when it’s time to print off your luggage labels and check in that’s when they ask you to up load a photo of yourself and give, your payment card details, this was about 10 days before for me , only to be bumped off later 😡

• Like 1

I've managed to print off our boarding passes but the e-tickets and luggage labels aren't highlighted yet to enable me to print them. It isn't that I haven't yet been allocated a cabin as the cabin number appears on the boarding pass.

Any ideas anyone please?

1 hour ago, Mad4WDW said:

For me the tickets and luggage labels became accessible to print after I’d filled in all the passport, insurance details etc

Thanks , I have checked that and it all appears to be done but i will have another look 🙂

Spent ages today trying to check in. Must be the slowest system in the world to accept login details. Anyway managed to do most of it apart from credit card details. It seems to authentic the card as i get a text to my phone with a code but the get a technical failure error. Anyone yet managed to complete the process and get the boarding card. 

32 minutes ago, Splice the mainbrace said:

How long before departure  can you fill in the details and check in,  i.e. a week before, a day before?

I filled in the personal details about 3 weeks in advance if that helps you.

11 hours ago, Mad4WDW said:

Its still not working for me, its actually worse, I'm getting the "technical problem" pop up message before I even get to the verified by visa page now. Hopeless 😞 

I have been able to complete all check in sections apart from card details, keeps popping up with ‘ technical problem, try later’    I have been trying for a couple of days though 😞. Also no cabin number allocated yet but it says it will be allocated on board 🤔 

The checking in system on P&O website is so slow it’s painful! 

15 hours ago, lappy123 said:

I have been able to complete all check in sections apart from card details, keeps popping up with ‘ technical problem, try later’    I have been trying for a couple of days though 😞. Also no cabin number allocated yet but it says it will be allocated on board 🤔 

The checking in system on P&O website is so slow it’s painful! 

Their IT is pitifull 👎 I still havent added my card details, our cabin number was sent to me in an email last week but its not showing in the personaliser(or whatever they call it now) 🤷‍♂️

Ive had another email this morning for them with a list of what needs to be done before embarkation

Greg

17 hours ago, Stu UK said:

Spent ages today trying to check in. Must be the slowest system in the world to accept login details. Anyway managed to do most of it apart from credit card details. It seems to authentic the card as i get a text to my phone with a code but the get a technical failure error. Anyone yet managed to complete the process and get the boarding card. 

Thats exactly what was happening for me, Ive still not done it

I`m having trouble uploading our payment card on the online checkin, tried both Chrome and Edge just keep getting the Technical failure message for the last two days, maybe I should phone them but I don`t really have all day trying to get through to a human 

Having the same problem and tried ringing them, however they are not accepting calls because the wait time is too long! Honestly I have never known such a rubbish system - online and phone - this is the first time we have chosen P&O and not impressed. I have left a message via email and made a choice comment on their Facebook ! 

I've had an email from P&O today telling me my etickets and luggage labels are available on line - I logged on,  all excited and guess what?  They're not there 😠

I'm going to try ringing my travel agent tomorrow, might be easier than trying to phone P&O!!

Hi All,

Just a quick post to say Ive finally managed to complete my online check in. The card details were accepted this morning. Something on the system their side has been changed, I filled in the form with the details and clicked through but rather than bounce me to the verified by visa screen it almost instantly popped up a details accepted message with no need for the verified by visa part. As soon as the card was added(I'd already added the photos etc) I was able to download the PDF boarding pass ready to print 🙂

Hope this helps someone

Greg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mad4WDW said:

Hi All,

Just a quick post to say Ive finally managed to complete my online check in. The card details were accepted this morning. Something on the system their side has been changed, I filled in the form with the details and clicked through but rather than bounce me to the verified by visa screen it almost instantly popped up a details accepted message with no need for the verified by visa part. As soon as the card was added(I'd already added the photos etc) I was able to download the PDF boarding pass ready to print 🙂

Hope this helps someone

Greg

Same here. Let’s hope everything else is now smooth. 

Ive had the same issues although I was trying to complete online details for the QE (Same useless system)

I finally got the payment sorted, I just kept trying.

I did have a problem with downloading the E tickets & Boarding Pass, but sorted that by inblocking pop ups.

12 hours ago, Mad4WDW said:

Hi All,

Hope this helps someone

Greg

Hi Greg, did you manage to download the etickets and luggage labels or just the boarding passes?  I still can't do it - I'm waiting for a call back from the TA.

No joy for me for weeks on labels. P&O state I'll have to have them st Southampton. My TA and brother in law have both managed to get my boarding passes but no one can get the labels.  My cabin number disappeared from personaliser the day after it was allocated never to be seen again!

10 hours ago, Waju said:

Hi Greg, did you manage to download the etickets and luggage labels or just the boarding passes?  I still can't do it - I'm waiting for a call back from the TA.

Hi,

Yes I managed to print the e-tickets and luggage labels after i’d entered all the passport details etc but couldn’t get the boarding passes until I managed to added them card details. Maybe log back in and double check that you’ve added all the info they want or perhaps delete a postcode or something and save it then log off and log back in and add it back so it forces their system to recheck ?  Perhaps that’s worth a try?

Good luck!

Greg