Staycation Cruise Online Check In

Mad4WDW

Got the payment card finally uploaded and accepted yesterday, printed the boarding pass, but it say`s this morning Labels are not available yet and same for E Ticket, I`m not sure if you need an E Ticket if you already have a boarding pass though, but luggage labels might be useful 🤣 oh well have 17 days left to get them.

Our on-line check in became available this morning for our upcoming staycation cruise.

All data submitted with no issues, boarding pass, E-ticket and luggage labels all downloaded and printed.

Did I just get lucky?🤣

• Like 3

Would someone please check something for me?  On the cruise personaliser I have a 'completed' tick against my personal information and travel documents - should I have one next to insurance details and next of kin details?

Thanks x

1 minute ago, Waju said:

Would someone please check something for me?  On the cruise personaliser I have a 'completed' tick against my personal information and travel documents - should I have one next to insurance details and next of kin details?

Thanks x

I've just checked ours, and no there is not a check tick against these, although they are filled out.

1 minute ago, jaydee6969 said:

I've just checked ours, and no there is not a check tick against these, although they are filled out.

Thank you sooooo much for checking that for me!

Back to plan b then and wait for the TA to contact me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mad4WDW said:

Hi,

Yes I managed to print the e-tickets and luggage labels after i’d entered all the passport details etc but couldn’t get the boarding passes until I managed to added them card details. Maybe log back in and double check that you’ve added all the info they want or perhaps delete a postcode or something and save it then log off and log back in and add it back so it forces their system to recheck ?  Perhaps that’s worth a try?

Good luck!

Greg

Thank you, I've just wasted another half an hour and still no luck, I'm sure the TA will ring me back eventually!

On 7/1/2021 at 6:18 PM, Mad4WDW said:

No tick next to that on ours either

Just heard back from my TA - they say my tickets aren't ready (even though the cruise personaliser says they are) and that I should wait till 7 - 5 days before we travel - which is 15th July!  I like to have everything ready and sorted so this is really winding me up 😕

On the plus side I have managed to book my seats in the theatre!