Drinks Package Upgrade.

mcw

Hi Everyone.   

So much looking forward to being back at sea!

Quick question, I tried to pay for the drinks package upgrade (from classic to premium) and it keeps showing an error page when I select and try to pay for it?  Has anyone else managed to make it work?  

Thanks

Mark. 

Edited by mcw

19 hours ago, mcw said:

Many thanks, really appreciate that.  Will leave it a week and try again!  

Do you need the upgrade? For most passengers it is much cheaper to pay the extra cost for any drink not included in the basic package. The basic goes to $9 if you choose a  $10 drink you just pay the  $1. You have to drink a lot to get back the cost of the upgrade. Geoff

I think it's worth it for me. The difference is £8.40 per day (taking into account my 10% Elite discount). I like proper champagne which is $6 more per glass than Prosecco or their sparkling wine, and most of the martinis in the Martini bar are over the Classic limit. Add in fresh orange juice at breakfast and a couple of speciality coffees, and I've we'll got my money's worth.

On 7/4/2021 at 11:07 AM, Mim Lloyd said:

Same happened to me so I rang Celebrity and they did it over the phone. They said it was because my TA hadn't yet paid them the full payment.

I had an email today inviting me to upgrade from Classic to Premium drinks package ,using my 10% Elite discount.

This cannot be done on the ship, or online. You have to ring :

0800 2404323.

Edited by upwarduk

I am with you Mim, a few extra/better drinks and it’s worth the price.  We are on the 14th August for a week, so it’s not a huge amount more.  Can’t wait, I am so excited!  My first Celebrity cruise...

• Haha 1

Especially as we'll be spending most of our time on the ship, it's well worth the money. When we dock in my hometown of Liverpool I'm going to stand on deck with a glass of champagne in my hand waving down to my fellow scousers! On the other hand, the cost to upgrade the WiFi from the included Surf (which is very poor) to stream is extortionate. I rang today and just to upgrade one device is over £58 and that includes my Elite discount of 30%.