HAL Platinum cancellation policy

I took it.  We are paying too much (Neptune Suite for 3 people) to risk losing what we paid.  We added airfare to Greece later, booked through the cruise line, and apparently the Platinum coverage covers the airfare portion, too, at no additional cost.  What can I say, my  husband and I are in our 70's and anything can happen before the trip.  Our third party is a 17 year old teenage and anything could happen to him too, ha ha.  I have not had experience collecting on it, and hope I never do.

We booked a cruise on Norwegian for over the Christmas holidays this year, and the insurance was a lot cheaper, but only allowed cancellation for medical reasons.

Good luck.

This is exactly the information that we need.  DH is 75 this year, and our travel policy was increased by over$500.00 for limited coverage.  We have requested a quote fo the upcoming 12 day cruise of Canadian East coast, but my greater concern is the lengthy Voyag elf the Vikings we plan for 2023 ( our 40th wedding  anniversary).  We have enjoyed the Neptune suite on two previous cruises…and loved every second of them.  Thanks