Norwegian Spirit Shore Excursions fot teenagers

molly361

WE did this itinerary on the Dawn last year.

We were the "after the wave" crew so we missed Miami.

In GSC the teens found themselves and played volleyball.

In Nassau we took a cab at night to Atlantis and went through the dig. In the AM we did a self walking tour of the Queen's Staircase, Fort Fincastle and the government buildings. A stop at Dunkin Donuts for hubby (coffee wasn't ready at 9 am---hahhaha). Talked to some Bahamian studens on their way to school and then to the Straw Market where my teens got to do their own bargaining.

My 17 yr old son still talks about the Straw Market. I know it is an annoyance to some, but it was an "experience" for us.

Have Fun---We sure did!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I thought I had posted this question and it disappeared- Looking for any ideas on shore excursions that would appeal to 16 and 17 year olds Ship is stopping in Miami, Cape Canaveral, Stirrup Cay and Nassau. Thanks

We are taking that cruise our of NY and I have 2 sons as well 10th and 7th grade. Was going to ask the same question. This is our first cruise and so we are all very excited. Going to head to Universal while in FL, but also wondering what would be good while in the Bahanas. Let me know if we are sailing out together and perhaps we will meet up. Enjoy the trip :-)

Archived