Royal Caribbean Tips and Tricks

Good morning! My wife and I were booked on a 14 day cruise in November 2020 to celebrate our 25th anniversary. Of course, it was cancelled due to Covid. I booked a make-up cruise this week - 7 day western Caribbean on the Liberty of the Seas out of Galveston in January 2022. I figure better late than never. We’ve done 3 cruises with another line, so we’re not new to cruising.  But this will be our first Royal Caribbean cruise. What tips and tricks can the seasoned RCCL cruisers give us about Royal Caribbean and/or Liberty of the Seas to help make this a great and memorable cruise? Thanks!

28 minutes ago, rwmartin said:

What tips and tricks can the seasoned RCCL cruisers give us about Royal Caribbean and/or Liberty of the Seas to help make this a great and memorable cruise?

Go on your sailing and be surprised. If you really want, read some Liberty threads.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One unique feature of RCL is the Tutti Salad Bar - it is a really great salad bar set up for lunch in the MDR on sea days... you can even order sit down entrees and use the salad bar if you really want to treat yourself. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1