Zenith Cabin #1051 and 1052 . . .

MDG

We are booked in CC 1047 for the March 6 - near the elevator. Wondering if refurbed, how is the noise of the elevator, etc.

When they say daily fruit, appetizers, etc., do they bring to the room or do they have a "lounge" or sitting area of sort on that floor like they do on a concierge floor of a hotel?

We were in CC 1045 on our recent cruise. No noise whatsoever, other than people walking by in the hall. We could here the Island Party happening at the pool when we got off the elevators, and thought we would need our earplugs in the cabin and we did not. Pretty good, considering we were right below it!

As for refurb, there was a small stain on the loveseat, and the grout in the shower could benefit from some chlorine. Neither was enough to ruin our fun. Our bathroom flooded after my first shower (a drain problem). I told my stateroom attendent and the plumber was in and fixed it before we came back to our cabin. I was quite impressed. Linens were fresh and crisp, not threadbare as had been described on CC by some.

There is fruit waiting in your cabin when you arrive. As we ate constantly everywhere else, we hardly touched it, so it was not replenished. Which was fine with us. The canapes magically appear at 4 or so. The bread is a bit stale, but all the ones we had were quite good. If you do not care for them you can order a cheese plate from room service.

We also ordered coffee and danish to start our day. Oh, and fresh squeezed orange juice! Hang your order out the night before-it was very nice. One morning we had complete breakfast in our cabin-scrambled eggs with asparagus arrived steaming hot, and enough to feed two people. Yummy!

Archived