Unable to check in children online?

Teampayne2

We're on the 31/7 cruise and I'm attempting to check us all in online, it accepted myself and dh no problem but no matter what do it wont accept the children? has anyone else had this issue and worse case scenario are we able to check them in when we arrive at the terminal? thanks

If it were me I certainly wouldn’t stop researching it and just hope it works out on embarkation day.   The kids all have valid passports etc (assuming they’ll need them, you didn’t say which cruise you’re on)?

Edited by MotownVoice

I was able to check-in 2 children in our cabin and our teen (sharing cabin with older brother).  I did have to login into the other cabin's account to check-in the teen.  I don't see anywhere to upload our vaccination proof though and I have been reissued our booking/tickets so many times by email, I'm not going to print them out until we get closer at this point.

9 hours ago, Teampayne2 said:

We're on the 31/7 cruise and I'm attempting to check us all in online, it accepted myself and dh no problem but no matter what do it wont accept the children? has anyone else had this issue and worse case scenario are we able to check them in when we arrive at the terminal? thanks

I just had the same issue (we're on the 31/7 cruise as well). I couldn't check in the children on the MSC website, but I could check in the adults. However, I then went to the MSC for Me app on my phone, and was able to check in the children there ok.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, colsky said:

I just had the same issue (we're on the 31/7 cruise as well). I couldn't check in the children on the MSC website, but I could check in the adults. However, I then went to the MSC for Me app on my phone, and was able to check in the children there ok.

Thank you so much I'll try that

41 minutes ago, colsky said:

Thank you so much,I managed to check us in on the app, unfortunately I'm now getting an error message when I click on the eticket box and try to print.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2021 at 9:40 PM, Teampayne2 said:

Thank you so much,I managed to check us in on the app, unfortunately I'm now getting an error message when I click on the eticket box and try to print.

I've got the same issue as you, error when I try and get my e-tickets!  On the website it says that all guests' information is there and ticked, but in the download ticket error the boxes are greyed out so can't proceed.

Did you find a solution?

• 1 year later...
On 7/20/2021 at 10:07 AM, colsky said:

I've got the same issue as you, error when I try and get my e-tickets!  On the website it says that all guests' information is there and ticked, but in the download ticket error the boxes are greyed out so can't proceed.

Did you find a solution?

We have the same issue as this too. The print E tickets box is greyed out for the only child in our party. If anybody has found a solution to this problem we would really appreciate it if you could post it here. Cheers.

You know, this does open up a possibility. Sorry kids, you can’t be checked it. Have a wonderful time at Grandma’s while your dad and I go cruising. 

Edited by wcook