Sleeping 5 in a 2 BR Suite

fiftyguy

Hi

I’m booked in a 2 br suite on the Pearl on deck 11. I have 5 in the cabin. I know my wife and I will be in the king br and two of the grandkids will be in the second br. Does the couch in LR pull out for my oldest grandchild? I’ve seen conflicting info online.

thank you for any info.

We were in 2 bedroom suite on breakaway and gem. On the breakaway, the couch in living room opened to a bed. But also, in the second bedroom, the bottom bunk was wide enough to hold 2 young people and room for another on top bunk. I think the gem (which is same class as the Pearl) was similar.

you wont have any trouble the couch is more than comfortable. when our grandchild was younger, i let him sleep with my wife, and i used the couch. no problem, as he got older he slept on the couch. when he was 17 we left from hong kong in a suite on the star and he slept on the couch and he was 6'

your grandkids will love it, especially when they have the 2nd bedroom all to themselves. you didnt mention their ages, but the ncl kids programs are extremely worth while. my grandson went through them all from splash academy when he was 11 through the teen program (entourage) until he turned 18.  from about 14 to 18, unless it was a shore excursion, i joked we didnt even see him. its a great experience for kids. my grandson is now 22 and has seen more of the world then i could even imagine when i was that age. we even took him to cu chi in vietnam, where i was stuck for one year thanks to dear old uncle sam. just wanted him and my wife to see where i was

• Like 1

again, dont be surprised if you sign the 14 year old up for the teen entourage, you dont see him/her again for the rest of the cruise. at 14, you can sign him/her to allow himself to sign in and out whenever he wants to. trust me, he'll have a great time. 

On 7/22/2021 at 9:29 PM, kmc86 said:

We were in 2 bedroom suite on breakaway and gem. On the breakaway, the couch in living room opened to a bed. But also, in the second bedroom, the bottom bunk was wide enough to hold 2 young people and room for another on top bunk. I think the gem (which is same class as the Pearl) was similar.

I think the gem (which is same class as the Pearl) was similar.

The DAWN - STAR - JEWEL - GEM - JADE & PEARL all have the same 2BR Suite floor plan.

The 10 suites on deck 11 forward - 5 port side - 5 starboard.

Really nice feature is the 2nd bath/commode for the number of guests in occupancy.