Itinerary changes?

seapointer

We were considering a cruise on Silhouette mid September (I think it was Sept 13) from Southampton to France, Belgium, Holland, Norway and Denmark. It is no longer listed on the Celebrity website. A cruise with a similar itinerary on Anthem of the Seas on Sept. 23 is gone and replaced with a different schedule.

I haven't seen any news releases about this but suspect it is COVID related. 

If anyone has info on this, please list.

33 minutes ago, seapointer said:

We were considering a cruise on Silhouette mid September (I think it was Sept 13) from Southampton to France, Belgium, Holland, Norway and Denmark. It is no longer listed on the Celebrity website. A cruise with a similar itinerary on Anthem of the Seas on Sept. 23 is gone and replaced with a different schedule.

I haven't seen any news releases about this but suspect it is COVID related. 

If anyone has info on this, please list.

My husband and I were booked on the Silhouette for Sept. 18th (or 17th?) out of Southampton; ports in Oslo, Norway; Copenhagen, Denmark; Rotterdam, Netherlands, Zeebruge, Belgium, Le Harve, France.  It was changed to a UK passengers "Staycation" only.  Totally different itinerary too.

We were booked on the, now cancelled, 18 Sept 2021 Silhouette cruise from Southampton. We have rebooked onto the new UK-only cruise. Same dates, same ship, same cabin, lower price. Now expecting a refund of some of the money we had paid.

The UK and the countries visited by the original cruise are all being very cautious about opening their borders to people from other countries. Hence Celebrity were, I suspect, unsure whether the cruise could visit any of the scheduled ports. Rather that risk no ports, they changed the itinery to visit UK ports that they are confident of visiting.

• Like 1