Good pictures of Havana area on Vista

firefly333

Derek is a new utuber and came to my roll call asking us to post questions he would answer.

He says Vista docked about 30 minutes late and he goes thru embarkation and emuster. Raves about his guys burger. They are sitting in the Havana area his wife takes a stroll tru with the camera. I liked the chairs where you can sit with your feet in the water. Derek says it is HOT. Since they dont sell cruises hopefully this is allowed.

Reminds me of the time we were at dinner almost to Nassau and there were these little islands we were passing by and the guy at the next table loudly asks, "Is that Cuba over there?"  (we were not going anywhere near cuba that cruise).  So when I saw a video about Havana I had some expectations.

3 minutes ago, basketballdad said:

Reminds me of the time we were at dinner almost to Nassau and there were these little islands we were passing by and the guy at the next table loudly asks, "Is that Cuba over there?"  (we were not going anywhere near cuba that cruise).  So when I saw a video about Havana I had some expectations.

Lol the Havana area that is a area you have to book at extra cost. Is that better.

I'm enjoying his texas accent. And how much they are enjoying themselves. Kinda newbies. She mentions just turning p,platinum. I notice he mentions older cruisers. I've heard this comment a lot. That families and the younger cruisers are missing. 

Miami it's raining he says. Ahhhh. I think dallas is around 100 degrees today, I'll just bet Galveston is hot. Wishing I was there, but have some things to do before I board. If you put some questions in comments he will answer. Odd as most bloggers cant just click on comments.