Port Valet Baggage Program

jbhermes

Can someone tell me how you get registered for the Port Valet Baggage Program?  We are on the 8/8 Majestic Princess to Alaska and would love to be able to let them handle our baggage and get us to the airport.  (At least I'm assuming that's what this program is?).  Also, does anyone know the cost?  Thank you in advance!

• Like 1

The only fee is if your airline charges for baggage, and only certain airlines participate in Port Valet. I received the form in my stateroom a few days into our sailing.

You will be responsible to get yourself to SeaTac.  I use the Princess bus transfer, but you can taxi/uber if you like.

• Like 1

You can actually sign up online now. Follow the link above and look for the Enroll Online link under the How Does This Service Work topic. I just tried it myself and got the raspberry, since our flight is at 10:55 AM. I knew that was outside parameters, but thought I might as well try.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SLC1954 said:

The only fee is if your airline charges for baggage, and only certain airlines participate in Port Valet. I received the form in my stateroom a few days into our sailing.

You will be responsible to get yourself to SeaTac.  I use the Princess bus transfer, but you can taxi/uber if you like.

Can you sign up for the Princess Transfer once you get on the ship? 

5 hours ago, Sea Hag said:

You can actually sign up online now. Follow the link above and look for the Enroll Online link under the How Does This Service Work topic. I just tried it myself and got the raspberry, since our flight is at 10:55 AM. I knew that was outside parameters, but thought I might as well try.

Thanks for the info! I’m all signed up!

• Like 1