Test requirenments for UK cruises if flying in from outside UK?

Hi all....

I have spent a long time on the UK government website today and am not finding what I need to know (it might be there, but I can't find it) and RCI does not have anyhting on their website about this yet:

For a UK ports only cruise (Anthem out of Southhamptom), if we fly in from elsewhere, what are the rules?

I can find that if we were wanting to go to England for a trip we (being fully vaccinated under the USA/EU exception) would need to test before flying and also already have a 2nd day PCR test lined up before we arrive and then take that as well but would not be required to quaratine.  But that doesn't really work since we would be getting on the ship either on the day we arrive or the next morning (haven't bought flights yet, as we try to figure this out).  So, do we have to fly in two days early to do this second test before we can board?  Will they offer the second test onboard and we can schedule that as our required second day test?  Would we qualify for some sort of "in transit" exception if we are in England less than 24 hours before boarding the ship?

Have they just not even come up with guidance for the situation yet?

Thanks for any help you can give in figuring this one out.