Flight Ease Great Prices

rwmiller

4 minutes ago, Mary229 said:

I am curious, what airpot?   

I also have an issue where I need to call. I will fly home 14 days after the cruise from another city. I booked that early.  Now it won’t let me go back and look at the first flights with a similar message you are getting.  I know they fly from DFW.  I am assuming that is their error message du jour regardless of the issue

I'm near Detroit (DTW), but I also tried Chicago. I'll just try back later and see if it changes.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cruizer Diana said:

Thank you for that feedback. Our flight is a bit in the future, so will try to upgrade a little closer to the flight (and cancellation deadline). Last week I waited for 2 hours on the phone and gave up. Was there a particular phone number you used or do you think it was just random that they were so busy when I called?

Diana

I tried online and, failing that, was on the phone for 4 hours waiting to get through to Delta on a Sunday. Crazy how shorthand does they are. 

Bob

• Like 1

22 hours ago, strickerj said:

Anyone else unable to get any results through FlightEase? Every time I put in my departure airport, I get the error "We are unable to process your request. Please try again later or call us at the number listed on the page for assistance."

(There is no phone number on the page, but I'd prefer not go that route anyway.)

@strickerjI've been trying for like the last 2 weeks and have been unable to look at anything. I contacted HAL on chat and was told that flights are not currently available but there is no notice anywhere. We are under 330 days. My TA hasn't been unable to look at flights either. 

• Like 1

On 8/15/2021 at 6:26 PM, strickerj said:

Anyone else unable to get any results through FlightEase? Every time I put in my departure airport, I get the error "We are unable to process your request. Please try again later or call us at the number listed on the page for assistance."

I have been trying all day (off & on) to book flights using Flight Ease and the screen would freeze at some point.  Finally, I was able to complete booking the flights, premium economy, added frequent flyer numbers and global entry info, to the very last step and it bombed out again.  I have used Flight Ease in the past with no problems but this is the pits!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, shank63 said:

I have been trying all day (off & on) to book flights using Flight Ease and the screen would freeze at some point.  Finally, I was able to complete booking the flights, premium economy, added frequent flyer numbers and global entry info, to the very last step and it bombed out again.  I have used Flight Ease in the past with no problems but this is the pits!

Lol, I just tried again... I was encouraged when it took a long time to process (previous error message was instantaneous), but alas, a different error this time (generic "Technical Difficulties"). What was amusing about it is the background was Princess's logo and one of their ships. (I'm not surprised they use the same back end, but you'd think the end user interface would be unique.)

• Haha 1

Calling  Flight Ease directly works much better than trying to book on line.  I have had same experiences in the past. On Friday AA cancelled flight Phl-AMS in October. Did the research for new flights on line and then called to book.  Excellent very pleasant agent did everything for me including setting it up on Delta.com with me.  Surprisingly there was hardly any on hold time around 5:00.  Original lower price was protected since flight cancelled.  I’m going to call tomorrow to try to upgrade so we’ll see if the service is that good again.