If you could change one thing...

harmon25

Wish I would have known that shins require sun block when subjected to the Caribbean sun. (**ouch** still hurts just thinking about it)

I agree, also I learned that the bottom of my feet burned as well!! OOOOUUUCCCHHH! Walking was painful for a few days! It felt good to get in the Cozumel water!

#1 I wish I would have known that I would be addicted!! I could have started saving my change a lot sooner and been cruising more if I knew this before my first cruise!!

#2 Somehow I also thought before my first cruise that I would get a lot of sleep and yet I have learned from all my cruises that I wind up staying up until the wee hours.

#3 I wish I had known about "sea legs" lasting for a while for some people. After my first cruise I thought something was wrong with me when the room still swayed around me after a few days!!! I am an avid boater and spend a lot of time on the water and boats in the summer months and I never get seasick or anything but after a cruise it takes me about a week to loose those sea legs!! :eek:

On the packing note: On my last cruise I forgot to pack the CD player and I did miss listening to music as I prepared for dinner.

I wish I known how great steamers were several cruises ago.....

I wish we had booked this next cruise earlier....I really wanted an aft suite with a wrap around balcony...

on some past cruises, I wish I had asked for more pillows than were on the bed, rather than just wishing I had an extra couple of pillows...

I wish I'd taken more photos of the ship interiors on each cruise in the past...

I wish I had known:

about these boards before I went on my first cruise

that Carnival gift certificates are great to get for Christmas and birthdays (it is nice to have something to say when someone asks you "what do you want for....(fill in the blank)?)

that cruising is by far the #1 way to travel

Archived