Horizon Restaurants

crisstyd

9 minutes ago, crisstyd said:

Has anyone tried some or all the restaurants on Horizon? How would you rank them?

Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse
Bonsai Teppanyaki
JiJi Asian Kitchen
Cucina Del Capitano
Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse

Ive done all of them but that was back in 2018. Theyre all good. The Teppanyaki was one of the best 'Jaspanesee staeakhouse' Ive ever eaten at. Ive been to JiJis and Cucina on other ships also and the Steakhouse a number of times. The Pig and Anchor food is great. Ranked probably the Teppanyaki 1st the rest loosely all 2nd.

• Like 1

Steakhouse on July 24th....no ambience.....lack of pressnation, service poor and food  - well force me to say okay.....MDR rocked at all times!

Buffet fine....Itakatiion very good.....seafood sahck - more people need to use this place!

Pizza great for a cruise ship and bought popcorn 3 times and will do it again.....I sold it the comedy club for 10 bucks cash......

• Thanks 1

Just now, DGNewton said:

Steakhouse on July 24th....no ambience.....lack of pressnation, service poor and food  - well force me to say okay.....MDR rocked at all times!

Buffet fine....Itakatiion very good.....seafood sahck - more people need to use this place!

Pizza great for a cruise ship and bought popcorn 3 times and will do it again.....I sold it the comedy club for 10 bucks cash......

What would be the recommended dish from the seafood shack? It still butters my biscuit that they took away the free fish and chips and other seafood options in order to do the seafood shack. Not counting it took over the tandoori. Grrrr. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cruise Related said:

What would be the recommended dish from the seafood shack? It still butters my biscuit that they took away the free fish and chips and other seafood options in order to do the seafood shack. Not counting it took over the tandoori. Grrrr. 

I'm a shrimp fan no matter what.....wanted the wife to try the lobster roll, but just a lb of peel and eat as a snack...can do that all day long....lol.....couldn't keep her away from the lunch Italian place 3 times!!!

We really enjoyed the MDR - could not find fault with the food or staff.

Had a table for two - in and out as that's what we like.  Skipped desert to save the weight and calories and shows - off to our favorite places for the evening.....

• Like 1

19 hours ago, crisstyd said:

Has anyone tried some or all the restaurants on Horizon? How would you rank them?

Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse
Bonsai Teppanyaki
JiJi Asian Kitchen
Cucina Del Capitano
Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse

1.Jiji's 2. Cucina 3.Steakhouse 4. Bonsai 5. Guy's

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1