Possibility for more YC cabins opening up?

sveima

We are on a cruise with the Virutosa from Southampton 14.09 heading for Lisbon in YC. And now some friends wants to join us. But there is no availability left in YC.

But if i check the 6, 7 and 8 nights cruise there is availability. Do you experienced cruisers have any insights to if thoose may be opened up for our 4 nights as well?

6 hours ago, sveima said:

We are on a cruise with the Virutosa from Southampton 14.09 heading for Lisbon in YC. And now some friends wants to join us. But there is no availability left in YC.

But if i check the 6, 7 and 8 nights cruise there is availability. Do you experienced cruisers have any insights to if thoose may be opened up for our 4 nights as well?

I have ran into them blocking YC for each sailing they offer. Especially when they are embarking at multiple ports this was each embarkation port has some YC available. 

Steve

Yes, MSC move available cabins between the different cruises depending on what is selling (including on the following cruises).

I've had my eye on this cruise for a while, as the price keeps dropping.  I guess MSC is caught between UK passengers not wanting to go abroad and European passengers having to quarantine for 10 days on entry to the UK (resolved since last week for vaccinated Europeans).

MSC are selling the 8 night cruise from Southampton to Genoa for €600 per person in YC inside cabin and €900 per person in a YC balcony.  All prices are including the taxes and service charges.

https://www.msccrociere.it/Booking?CruiseID=VI20210914SOUGOA&Type=CROL&PriceCode=VI2109ITMSC00&DealID={AD348959-06AB-420B-A89A-6C55C342889E}#/category/0

2 hours ago, 8420PR said:

Yes, MSC move available cabins between the different cruises depending on what is selling (including on the following cruises).

I've had my eye on this cruise for a while, as the price keeps dropping.  I guess MSC is caught between UK passengers not wanting to go abroad and European passengers having to quarantine for 10 days on entry to the UK (resolved since last week for vaccinated Europeans).

MSC are selling the 8 night cruise from Southampton to Genoa for €600 per person in YC inside cabin and €900 per person in a YC balcony.  All prices are including the taxes and service charges.

https://www.msccrociere.it/Booking?CruiseID=VI20210914SOUGOA&Type=CROL&PriceCode=VI2109ITMSC00&DealID={AD348959-06AB-420B-A89A-6C55C342889E}#/category/0

That's an amazing price for a YC balcony. €539 less pp than quoted on the .i.e. website. 

Wow, quite much better prices on the Italian website than the Norwegian. 1650EUR for a YC Balcony. I paid 850EUR for the Lisbon cruise.

Any rules on what website you need to book?

And I guess it would be quite frowned upon to book the Genoa and just leave in Lisbon? 

1 hour ago, sveima said:

And I guess it would be quite frowned upon to book the Genoa and just leave in Lisbon? 

Not allowed at this time due to current world situation. This is the same policy as with NCL. Only point A to point B sailings and.no early disembarking.

Steve

• Thanks 1