Food options on Disembarkation Morning?

happygolucky62

First of all, a HUGE Thank you to all of out UK friends who have been givng us our first taste of the VV experience!

I am wondering if anyone can share what the food options are for disembarkation day? Is the Galley open for a quick bite, or are any of the restaurants open? If so, until what time?

Thanks, and please keep the info coming!

• Like 1

Razzle Dazzle was open from 7 I think, presumably The Wake also. Don’t know when they close, but everyone is meant to be off the ship by 10.30. 

I went for Razzle Dazzle which is mainly vegetarian though it does have bacon and salmon at breakfast. But I promise you - if you didn’t know the “Impossible” burgers & patties they serve didn’t contain meat, you’d never guess. And the watermelon granola dish there is something else.

Edited by gumshoe958
  • Like 2

The room service breakfast pre-order option wasn't available on the app for the final night (we had loved using that) so we went up to the Galley at 7am (tip - almost empty on the aft end) and had some toast, a yoghurt, granola and berries Bento box and some delicious Buttermilk pancakes between us.

584717639_20210816_230542(002).thumb.jpg.2c1113b0db8293d528cb7374f0d525d7.jpg

1950397009_20210816_230605(002).thumb.jpg.55ced030b8eaee607aba86ec2723f0a7.jpg

Edited by dides
  • Like 2

Disembarked yesterday, loads of options for breakfast, I was really surprised and pleased. Most restaurants open and such a chilled atmosphere. I have sailed many cruise lines and this was the best disembarkation ever, we did not have to leave our cabin until 10:30 and just walked off after having a great unrushed brekkie 👍

• Like 1

we also disembarked yesterday, we wandered down to Razzle Dazzle at 8am, and it was quiet (perhaps 1/3 of tables taken, with the ship at around 50% capacity). We left the room at 9.50 for booked 10am disembarkation (they wanted everyone to book slots so that it was spread out), and we were in our car at 10.05

• Like 1

20 hours ago, rusky123 said:

this was the best disembarkation ever, we did not have to leave our cabin until 10:30 and just walked off after having a great unrushed brekkie 👍

So we can stay in cabin until 10:30 ? Does that mean I can leave our cases in the cabin,without anyone coming in, have breakfast and then take our small cases off the ship at 10:30 ?