Rock Star suites - anyone able to and book dinners and shows under 60 days yet?

Kdiamond55

Hey all, I’m under 60 days out in a rock star suite and cannot book anything…it shows the times and party size to choose but then no matter what time or party size I choose it just says “No Bookings Needed” lol I tried reaching out but so far no response. Any ideas?

I will say I have not done my check in yet because I’m waiting for my passport renewal to come in (a topic for another day, it expires 5 months after our trip LOL) so I can’t input that information yet…is that a possible reason why it won’t let me book anything?

Edited by Kdiamond55

I think I may have answered my own question - I just watched a new review on YouTube and they said most of the bookable experiences can only be done once on the ship and connected to the ship’s WiFi. And the guy on the review was specifically scrolling through the restaurants when he said that. Hmmmmm

Edited by Kdiamond55
  • Like 1

I've just come off the cruise with a rockstar suite, one week ago I had nothing booked in terms of restaurants or shows, as every attempt on the app was met with an error. After reaching the room on day one, we were able to book some restaurants and shows, for those that were "fully booked", the concierge arranged a booking for everything we wanted, and also arranged second and third visit for our favourite.

• Like 3

On 8/20/2021 at 11:57 AM, sandero said:

After reaching the room on day one, we were able to book some restaurants and shows, for those that were "fully booked", the concierge arranged a booking for everything we wanted, and also arranged second and third visit for our favourite.

Welcome to CC.