Vaccine Card Question

kikitaz

21 minutes ago, tserface said:

That's so funny... we are also a "Tom & Judy" couple 🙂

Both the luggage tag holders and vaccine card holders worked great on our recent trip.  They never needed to open the plastic holder.  They  just quickly look at it and then allow you to move on in the line.  Super easy and organized.  We go the holders that open because we intend to get a booster when they are available.  I know there are conflicting reports about the need for boosters, but we figure it can't hurt (even if we get another kind of cranky day from it) and we want to be as safe as possible.

Tom

@tserface(Tom and Judy):

Good plan.  I know some people early on laminated their original cards, and that is not a good plan since theoretically someone may want to inspect the original card, in addition to the booster issue.  In fact, I got my booster last week and it has been added to the original.

Trivia question for you: what movie had a couple named Tom & Judy?  Answer below.

Tom & Judy
(Night of the Living Dead - but I no longer remember if it was the original or the remake)

3 hours ago, TFree said:

@tserface(Tom and Judy):

Good plan.  I know some people early on laminated their original cards, and that is not a good plan since theoretically someone may want to inspect the original card, in addition to the booster issue.  In fact, I got my booster last week and it has been added to the original.

Trivia question for you: what movie had a couple named Tom & Judy?  Answer below.

Tom & Judy
(Night of the Living Dead - but I no longer remember if it was the original or the remake)

I'm glad we are not "living dead" 🙂  I do think getting older beats the alternative, but when my time comes I don't want to be a zombie...  Nice to meet another Tom & Judy though.