Taxi from New Orleans airport to hotel?

CruisinCadie

Does anyone know approximately how much a taxi would cost from the New Orleans airport to the Hilton Riverside hotel?  Our cruise line recommends an airport shuttle but the price seems high to me.  Then again, I have nothing to compare it to.  Any thoughts or suggestions?  We are seniors and hesitant about services like Uber or Lyft.

Thanks,

Kathy

On 8/21/2021 at 10:05 AM, CruisinCadie said:

Does anyone know approximately how much a taxi would cost from the New Orleans airport to the Hilton Riverside hotel?  Our cruise line recommends an airport shuttle but the price seems high to me.  Then again, I have nothing to compare it to.  Any thoughts or suggestions?  We are seniors and hesitant about services like Uber or Lyft.

Thanks,

Kathy

@CruisinCadie

Howdy Kathy from another Kathy! emo22.gif

Please remember to research the Ports of Call - New Orleans forum too.  emo34.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

On 8/21/2021 at 8:05 AM, CruisinCadie said:

Thanks,

Kathy

Kathy I am on another forum with many people who live in New Orleans .  We were there in March.  Taxi from airport to hotel was a fixed rate of $36.00.  People who live there are saying it remains the same at this time.  We always take a taxi rather than share a shuttle and have to make multiple stops.  Enjoy your trip.