Nassau Questions: trans & Nirvana

DevilDogsWifey215

I've searched and didn't find what I was looking for. 

We'll be in Nassau on a Sunday. I'm cruising with my bf and 2 kids (14& 12.5) and it's their first cruise. I've been to Nassau 3 times before. Twice I went to Junkanoo (off the the end on our own no beach bar or chairs and once to the little tiki hit looking area with chair and drinks) and was just fine with that. Water is gorgeous and I don't mind the view of water and the little lighthouse. Once I went with gf's on a Breezes day pass. Also great time. This time I'm wanting to find something tween friendly but also a little more private/romantic and with basic facilities ie we don't need her skis parasailing etc but bathrooms and a snacks/drinks would be great. Which brings me to Love Beach. Seems great. However I can't seem to track good info on transportation there. Some say no issues allow 45 min for the bus some say Sundays are different and I didn't find the bus website to explain further. I also can't find pricing for the rentals Nirvana Beach Bar provides. The idea is to go less crowded and use the bus on our own vs some of the big excursions and day passes and save a little cash so we can spend more on other stuff. Trying to track down info to see if it'll even be a savings when it's all said and done as going to Love will be less convenient.