Do entertainers 're-run' on a longer cruise?

sherry7

We're taking a 14 day Hawaiian Circle on the Radiance in May. For those of you who have been on longer cruises with RCCL...do they 're-run' they entertainers during the cruise? Or, will we be able to look forward to a new show for each night?

Thanks! :)

Not necessarily. The production shows will not be repeated. The solo entertainers may appear more than once, however, they will do a different act if they appear more than once. In some cases there will be a comedian that appears as the regular nightly entertainment and then returns to do a late night adult show later in the cruise. I guess that's good if you liked them the first time and bad if you hated them.

There will not likely be a "show" every night. Sometimes, it's just the Quest or Love and Marriage, which I don't think are shows so much as diversions.

On all my cruises and I´ve been on a couple longer ones there has been a show every evening. Only exception was when the ships stayed in port overnight or until late in the evening. Then they usually had a movie in the theatre. And I don´t count quest, Love and Mariage etc. as show, they have always been additional to the show.

As said previously the performers might come back for a second show but the show will be different.

On all my cruises and I´ve been on a couple longer ones there has been a show every evening. Only exception was when the ships stayed in port overnight or until late in the evening. Then they usually had a movie in the theatre. And I don´t count quest, Love and Mariage etc. as show, they have always been additional to the show.

As said previously the performers might come back for a second show but the show will be different.

Thanks, that's good to know. When I read Schplinky's post about only having Quest, etc on some nights I was a little disappointed. We really enjoy going to the shows, so I'm glad we have one to look forward to every night. :)

Archived