How many pairs of shoes do you bring on your cruise?

Men stink! That's right I said, "Men Stink". I just went out and priced tux's, really good tux's for Gene and they came to about 500 or so. I was blaking and Gene said, "but that's less than you spent on both of your formal gowns and I will not need to buy another one for life, if I don't gain weight". STINKER! He can get away with a lot less than I can. MEN!

OK well I got a really good Tux on Ebay for about $75 and I complain because you can never find a good enough sale on men's clothing. So I won't complain about that anymore. But I take 1pair of dress shoes 1 pair of tennis shoes and 1 pair of sandals. Would take another pair of black loafer type shoes, but would rather have room for more trinkets. Russ:)

I am packing for our Mariner Cruise and seem to have a least 7 pairs of shoes (including sandals) which I plan to bring. I was just wondering if I am a little excessive.

I'm a shoe addict, and on our last trip, I think I became too much even for me! It was a pair a night. 2 pairs of expensive Italian made sandals (foot jewelry, actually) come with me in my carry on so that in case airline personnel search the bag, I know my shoes are safe!! You just never know what mood you are in!

Archived