MSC Status Match problems

CarryOnTravl

I’ve been trying since 05/2021 to get my husband status matched from Princess Elite to MSC Diamond, without success.  I’ve submitted at least seven copies of the Princess Profile page showing his name, Captain’s Circle membership number, Elite status, number of cruises and days sailed.  (The Princess Profile page is how I got my MSC Diamond status match about 18 months ago.). I have also called many times, but cannot get a supervisor, nor anyone who works in the Status Match Program.  The telephone responses have been:  they’re understaffed; there are only two people working in the Status Match Program; he has to book a cruise prior to Satus Match being considered (so we booked a 09/19/21 cruise);  nobody in that department is available; no supervisor is available; wait more time; resubmit your Princess Profile page via the MSC Status March Page (done at least three times); email the Princess Profile page to MSCVoyagersClub@msccruisesusa.com (done that many times); it’ll get done within two weeks of your cruise; it can be backdated if the status matched has nothing been processed prior to your cruise.  

We received a reply a couple of days ago, that “we are unable to match your status based on the information that was submitted” and to resubmit with proof.  I have since submitted a new status match application via the MSC Status Match web page, this time using his Pacific Princess cruise card from 11/2019, showing his Elite status. This is our last cruise card before COVID shut down the industry.  

Does anyone have any other suggestions?  Or other MSC contact avenues, other than the one published number for US/Canada 877-665-4655?  Thanks.

There are now at least 3 threads with the same issue being discussed with people posting waiting and some getting their status match within days and others like myself since June 7th still waiting after calls, resubmission to said email address and also this one MSCExistingReservations@msccruisesusa.com , sent hard copies to FLA office too. Husband got  his NCL Platinum to Gold in July,  but not me even though both were submitted at the same time. All I get is automated responses.  Even their FLA office phone says to call their main office as there is no MSC Club phone # to call. 

Edited by ISLABONITA

5 hours ago, ISLABONITA said:

There are now at least 3 threads with the same issue being discussed with people posting waiting and some getting their status match within days and others like myself since June 7th still waiting after calls, resubmission to said email address and also this one MSCExistingReservations@msccruisesusa.com , sent hard copies to FLA office too. Husband got  his NCL Platinum to Gold in July,  but not me even though both were submitted at the same time. All I get is automated responses.  Even their FLA office phone says to call their main office as there is no MSC Club phone # to call. 

Yep, at least three threads recently on this.

And this issue has been going on for at least four years as we got one of us caught up in the delay.

• Like 1