August '21 cancellations not eligible for 125% value for cruise planner purchases?

Are Cruise Planner purchases made before cancellation by Royal still eligible for the opt in for 125% OBC or are they all automatically being refunded to the original form of payment now? Can't find a recent example. 

Our March 2022 Radiance cruise got cancelled this August and we automatically received the 100% USD value on our form of payment without an option or email. Cruise Planner purchases were made before and with a >1200 USD value and the intention to repurchase most of them (beverage package i.e.) a 125% OBC value would have been appreciated. :classic_cool:

Royal states the following, and the "you may.." part is a bit unclear to me. A click further there's a Q&A also partly answering it, leaves me guessing that the recent wave of cancellations are not eligible for the 125% option as there is nothing else mentioned? Copied pasted the part from the RCCL website below, thanks in advance for your Royal knowledge or experiences. :classic_happy:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/itinerary-updates

Cruise Planner Purchases

If you purchased Cruise Planner Items, you may be eligible to receive an Onboard Credit in the value of 125% of the total Cruise Planner purchases on your reservation.

Q

Until when can I request the 125% Onboard Credit?

A

The 125% Onboard Cruise Credit offer window varies depending on when your sailing was suspended. Please see below for your exact deadline:

If your sailing was suspended
between March 13, 2020 – April 8, 2021
Your offer has expired. If you did not submit a request, your Cruise Planner purchases will be automatically refunded to your original payment method within 45 days of your Onboard Credit Offer deadline.

Nevermind, I've found it!

Funny how you spent an evening searching and always seem to find it after not actively searching for it.. :classic_blink: I guess this thread will serve others and save them some time heh.

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/General_Info/Suspended_Sailings_FAQs_519

• 10. When can my client expect to be refunded for all pre-cruise purchases, such as shore excursions, specialty dining, beverage package, and other add-ons? Once the reservation is canceled, refunds can be expected within 45 days and will be returned to the original form of payment. As an alternative, impacted guests choosing the FCC option can elect to convert their purchases into an onboard credit (OBC) valued at 125% of the amount paid via the 5 Cruise Planner tool. Guests and/or travel partners must opt-in to take advantage of this option on or before the deadlines below, at which time the offer will expire. Thereafter, all guests who did not optin for the elevated OBC will automatically receive a refund to the original form of payment. Please allow 45 days for processing. This offer is applicable to individual reservations, as well as individuals within a Group. For all suspension announcements occurring after April 2021, this option has been discontinued.