Vaccination Survey (For Kids)?

DuhDude

We submitted our exemption request for our two children yesterday. This morning I logged onto my planner and seen that there is now a "Vaccination Survey" that needs to be completed. For us adults, we are vaccinated so this is a simply survey to answer.

My question is, for our children, there are two answers that basically say "No I'm not vaccinated and do NOT have an exemption" OR "No I'm not vaccinated and DO have an exemption". Since we submitted the exemption request should I wait until it comes back before submitting this or do I need to just select the Do Not have an exemption?

14 hours ago, DuhDude said:

We submitted our exemption request for our two children yesterday. This morning I logged onto my planner and seen that there is now a "Vaccination Survey" that needs to be completed. For us adults, we are vaccinated so this is a simply survey to answer.

My question is, for our children, there are two answers that basically say "No I'm not vaccinated and do NOT have an exemption" OR "No I'm not vaccinated and DO have an exemption". Since we submitted the exemption request should I wait until it comes back before submitting this or do I need to just select the Do Not have an exemption?

Pick the do not have for now. You should get another survey closer to your cruise at which time you should have your exemption letters and can then choose the have answer. Dont wait to answer any letter you get.

• Like 1

You should definitely complete it and select that you do not have an exemption. When I booked our cruise a few days ago, I completed the vaccination survey after I had already requested the exemption and marked the  no vaccine and do not have an exemption. Within two days I received an exemption. I called carnival before in reference to this and the rep stated that you need to mark that answer so that they know that you still need an exemption. So far it has worked for me on both cruise we booked. 

• Like 1