Where were we?

djsinric

A couple years ago we took a private tour with a driver my sister found on the internet. Unfortunately he was returning to the Netherlands. We did the national park, the flamingoes and two snorkeling spots. I found the one that was an inlet with rock walls on the side but don’t see the turtle one we did. There was a cement walk/dock into the water. It was quite deep. Plenty of turtles and fishermen throwing scraps in. We ate in a restaurant on a hill above there where you ate whatever he had caught that day. We had lion fish. We’d love to be able to do just that spot and then find a beach to relax on for a couple of hours with drinks. Any ideas of where it was?

On 9/7/2021 at 2:40 PM, djsinric said:

A couple years ago we took a private tour with a driver my sister found on the internet. Unfortunately he was returning to the Netherlands. We did the national park, the flamingoes and two snorkeling spots. I found the one that was an inlet with rock walls on the side but don’t see the turtle one we did. There was a cement walk/dock into the water. It was quite deep. Plenty of turtles and fishermen throwing scraps in. We ate in a restaurant on a hill above there where you ate whatever he had caught that day. We had lion fish. We’d love to be able to do just that spot and then find a beach to relax on for a couple of hours with drinks. Any ideas of where it was?

It is Playa Piskado.