Riviera and COVID: what is closed now?

AlexCherie

I did not think the Riviera was sailing yet?

Maybe those on the Marina cruise can say  how it is working on the recent or current cruise

What Workout spaces in the Concierge area are you referring to?  🤔

Gee, I haven't been on the ship yet - just watched a very good video review of the Riviera.

I guess there is an activity area complete with a Thalassotherapy pool, sauna, steam and shower area along with an outdoor deck area that is card coded for entry - the area reserved at A rooms and above. 

The review took you inside that area and then it just dawned on me how cruise ships generally would handle such areas.  

15 minutes ago, AlexCherie said:

Gee, I haven't been on the ship yet - just watched a very good video review of the Riviera.

I guess there is an activity area complete with a Thalassotherapy pool, sauna, steam and shower area along with an outdoor deck area that is card coded for entry - the area reserved at A rooms and above. 

The review took you inside that area and then it just dawned on me how cruise ships generally would handle such areas.  

The spa deck & T pool are restricted access yes but the sauna/shower gym etc are open to all

like I said maybe someone on Marina now will comment  if those areas are open or not

I believe this is the 2nd sailing of Marina  so still early days

• Like 1