"Call Me" shouldn't just place you in the hold queue

ScreamWithMe

I'm not sure if anyone from Celebrity reads these boards, but the whole point of a "Call Me" feature is for you to call me back when the support reps have the proper amount of time to deal with an issue.   I've been trying to get a few issues with Celebrity resolved and have spent more than 4 hours on hold this week.   Today I clicked "Call Me" and was immediately called, only to be put again on hold for 45 minutes at which point I gave up and disconnected.

Edited by ScreamWithMe

• ScreamWithMe changed the title to "Call Me" shouldn't just place you in the hold queue

Same here...saw the "Call Me" button and thought when an agent is free they would call me.  Phone rings immediately and I'm listening to the same guy I would have if I called myself.  Gave up after 20 minutes.  The last 3 times I called I have been talking to reps at home in Jamaica.  Guess no ones working in Miami anymore. 

1 hour ago, yorky said:

I’ve not even bothered phoning them after our cruise was cancelled and simply sent an email, they usually get back in around a week.

I sent emails last Monday week, still no response.

Have spent hours on hold this week also, mainly due to a change I made which was applied incorrectly three times. It’s become really frustrating and very hard to get speaking to someone.

Edited by AidenL

New to Celebrity. Has this been true throughout the Covid epidemic or is this a new issue? I got through after I was on hold for more than 2 hours last week- put my phone on speaker and went about life but wondered if this was typical or something new?