Funniest thing you have seen someone wear

redheadx3

It wasn't so much the outfits we saw, but the reactions to them. In 1996, on our 1st cruise (NCL Dreamward), there were 2 couples traveling together. The word was that they were all professional strippers on vacation. The 1st sea day they were out at the pool, lounging in their almost-not-there swim "suits." Up on the balcony around the pool were a bunch of men with their camcorders, pretending to be video taping the ship and pool area, but the cameras didn't seem to move too much! We wondered what their wives thought when they looked over their vacation video later!

The funniest thing that I have seen anyone wear on a cruise was on my first cruise aboard the Norway... in the dining room, the waiters were in one of those conga lines singing something and carrying flaming desserts on thier heads. Well in the middle of them all was an older, quite portly gentleman with a large silver gravy boat balanced on his head, just a dancing along with them. He was REALLy getting into it too. He stayed in line and kept that gravy boat balanced the entire time.

I watch the video from time to time just to crack up all over again. In fact - I get to laughing just thinking about him. I might have to watch it again before my next cruise in 2 weeks. :p

Really - that was the best cruise!

Sandy

A lady at our dining table came to formal dinner with a turquiose lame dress on from her prom days about 20 years before!!! It was hidious! And to top it off she still had the same hair do too, the bone straight hair with that one flip on either side!!! LOL:rolleyes: I was laughing so hard every time I saw her after that! And that night was real hard to keep a straight face!

Lord, it was ugly!!! Poor girl!:D

A couple years ago, on the Voyager of the Seas. It was the first "Hogs on the High Seas" cruise. We saw two women wearing shorts with long, bushy fox tails attached to their rears. Gives new meaning to a piece of ....:rolleyes:

Hypo

Archived