Adventure of the Seas 3/12

First time poster.

Anyone know about the Adventure of the Seas out of San Juan 3/12? I'm not a good planner, and this cruise seems rather inexpensive at this late date. I like the itinerary. Would be going with the girlfriend- we're both in our 20s. I have never been on a Royal Carribean cruise before, my favorite line so far is probably Carnival because of the demographics- I get a distinct family vibe from Royal Carribean, but the Carnival cruise with a similar itinerary is on the Destiny which is only getting so so reviews. Will there be tons of the kids on the AOS, or will we be ok being on Spring Break Week?

Thanks

We're on the 3/12 AOS - - I'd say you'd be fine with the demographics as

it should be a pretty good mix. Royal is our favorite line right now; our group of early/mid 30's are expecting to have a great time!

I would highly recommend the Adventure. My wife and I (we are in our late 20's) have sailed her twice and we truly believe she is the funnest ship we have been on. As you are finding, when you consider the cruise fare and the air fare, Adventure still offers great value and lots of fun. I would hesitate to label RCL as only families. I would more accurately label their ships as a good mix of people and when you have 3500 people on the ship, the mix is bound to produce a large number of people in your demographic.

Archived