Not available to book Specialty Dining Restaurants @ 120 days

Acruzaholic

4 hours ago, Topdog52 said:

I don't think so. That was one of the Perks for the Club Balcony Suite and why it cost more. As early as 125 means just that and not having to wait until 120 days which balcony suites have too. Also you do not sell a room for more money telling people you can book early, then all of a sudden you can book at all until you board.

If it said available AT THE 125 DAY MARK you would be correct.  Perhaps bad wording on NCLs part or just luck on yours, but "as early as" means exactly what it says.  It be available any time after the 125 day point.  On a side, we have never had an issue and always get the exact day/time we want for every meal.

If the ships are staying at or below 50% occupancy until the end of the year, chances are they'll be ramping occupancy up slowly. Booking restaurants once on board shouldn't be a problem for the first few months of 2022.

I was able to book soecialty dining on 9/17/21 for my 1/9/22 cruise.  I tried to book these reservations everday beginning 120 days out.  Then magically on 9/17 it worked.  Keep trying.  Don’t assume you have to wait until

you board.

• Like 1

I’m on the Getaway in January and was told today by my cruise consultant (after numerous non-successful attempts over the past week+ to reserve dining) that the Getaway is listed as ‘stop sell’ which another member here has already stated in this thread.

I am not sure exactly why they call it a ‘stop sell’ but what it means is I can’t book anything until I’m on board.

We are just hoping it goes well. Our last cruise (pre-Covid or what I now call PC) we had a miserable time trying to get reservations. I got the impression that it’s only certain ships that are doing this and Getaway is one of those.

Hope this clarifies for everyone.

In the mean time, does anyone here know at what capacity and NCL is selling cabins?  I’m curious.

Edited by halos