Table 30 in dinning room?

capnjoe

It also depends on whether you have early or main dining and the time of the year you are cruising. An aft table is nothing more than a long walk to the back of the dining room if you are eating at 8 or later in the winter or spring. We had 8 pm along the aft windows in April and it was pitch dark outside.

If you have early dining in the summer in the Caribbean, that is another story and you should have a view.

A good table location is a very subjective thing.

Peaches, we are sailing 4/2/06 and have early seating so hopefully we should have a good view. Who knows I'll probably have a post in my view:p I just remember someone posting about the location of the table, ship services said I have a good chance of getting it being IM a suite Pax and that I have traveled so much with HAL, but then again who knows, I figure if I get the table great, if not oh well Im still on the ship:rolleyes:

On HAL's web site, under "fleet" - go to Westerdam and then Promenade deck. It is a small drawing and the tables aren't numbered. I compared it to my drawing. Table 30 looks to be right next to either a wall or a partion - can't tell what it is. Three people face that wall/partion and three have their backs to it.

Archived