Carnival Dream Returns - First Cruise (9/19/21 - 9/25/21)

TravelGirlinDallas

@TravelGirlinDallas...thanks for the awesome review.  Looks like you and hubby had a wonderful time, well earned I am sure.

Your review brought back memories for us.....Dream was our introduction to cove balconies.  We loved that room so much we sailed Dream 3x when she was in Port Canaveral!  Love being on the balcony and so close to the water.

Really enjoyed your review.......someday we hope to be back on a ship cruising again....sigh.....

See you over on the TRIBE board!

• Like 1

So things are better with Davis after the skin graft was done things are healing much better.  Ohhh and ya got me I finished your review and the next day mysteriously like we really don’t know where they came from 2 fcc’s popped into my email so I found a great rate on royal I know it’s not the Dream but at least it’s a cruise so the husband and I are gonna take a needed break and will sail on adventure 11/8… yippee I got to go formal shopping today.  Hope all is well with you 

55 minutes ago, live2cruise2011 said:

So things are better with Davis after the skin graft was done things are healing much better.  Ohhh and ya got me I finished your review and the next day mysteriously like we really don’t know where they came from 2 fcc’s popped into my email so I found a great rate on royal I know it’s not the Dream but at least it’s a cruise so the husband and I are gonna take a needed break and will sail on adventure 11/8… yippee I got to go formal shopping today.  Hope all is well with you 

Fantastic news - both the healing and the new cruise! We just booked a Royal cruise to Alaska next summer. So excited.