celebrity suite

amber1002

We stayed in one last fall and are booked in another this summer. Perks? I don't really remember, other than a butler and your own personal computer (at computer room rates). We loved it. There's something soooo relaxing and mesmerizing about sitting in a wing chair and looking out at the sea through your curved floor to ceiling, wall to wall windows!!!! The closet in the bedroom (actually, off the bedroom) is fantastic. His on one side and her's on the other, with a large vanity with drawers in between the two. However, I'm not sure how we would feel about this cabin in the Caribbean, not having a verandah. The two itineraries we were on and going on do not call for sitting on a verandah. Please let me know how you like it! We love it.

Esther

We are in 8104 on Constellation coming up soon. We have stayed in a CS 2 times prior. It is my wife's favorite. I like it also, but I do miss the veranda at times. But, the view from the windows is very nice.

There are 2 plasma TV's, a CD (very nice), and 2 DVD players.

There is a separate living room/bed room. There is a whirlpool bathtub/shower.

There is a nice dining room table and 4 chairs. The room has butler service.

Questions?

i would love to hear from anyone who has stayed in a celebrity suite. I have booked 8104 on Constellation- what are the suites like and what are the perks that go with it?

This will be my first cruise on Celebrity.

Here is a site that has a virtual tour of the " Summit", the rooms should be pretty close to whats on the "Connie"

http://www.virtualtoursusa.com/celebritysummit.htm

Just click on the Celebrity Suite.

Here are some of the perks.

Celebrity's suites include European butler service, a Celebrity exclusive.

This service includes:

• Assistance with unpacking/packing
  • Daily news delivery
  • Full breakfast
  • In-suite lunch & dinner service
  • In-suite afternoon tea service
  • Evening hors d'oeuvres daily
  • Complimentary espresso & cappuccino
  • Shoeshine service
  • Delivery of requested board games

http://www.celebrity.com/plancruise/ships/cabinclass/cabintype/home.do;jsessionid=00005n0Z63S0ibaUPHYGiMA25X1:1028etq20?br=C&cabinType=CS&cabincls=D&shipCode=CS

Mark

Tedex,

I see where you mention there are DVD players in the Celebrity Suite, we are on the Infinity in April and have a Celebrity Suite. I thought I read where they had VHS players not DVD players. Could you confirm this fact, it will make a difference in what we pack to bring. Thanks.

BN Guy

Tedex,

I see where you mention there are DVD players in the Celebrity Suite, we are on the Infinity in April and have a Celebrity Suite. I thought I read where they had VHS players not DVD players. Could you confirm this fact, it will make a difference in what we pack to bring. Thanks.

BN Guy

Tedex? I guess you mean me.

We had DVD players on the last two cruises. I think they are converting over. On one we had both the DVD player and a VHS tape player.

Texed,

Sorry I mis-spelled your name, I guess I didn't remember to well but thanks for your reply, I'm hoping it will be a DVD player as then we can bring some movies to watch on our Panama Canal cruise from Miami to San Francisco in April.

Nu2sea, you had the room we have 6104, and we are so looking forward to it.

I'll try and write a review when we return.

Thanks for the information.

BN Guy

Texed,

Sorry I mis-spelled your name, I guess I didn't remember to well but thanks for your reply, I'm hoping it will be a DVD player as then we can bring some movies to watch on our Panama Canal cruise from Miami to San Francisco in April.

BN Guy

No problem.:) I think you will ind a DVD in the room even though you might find a VCR also.:D

We have been in the CS for our last 2 cruises. Both suites had 2 VCR's and a CD player. Not sure what's on the Connie, but therewas an Aiwa on the Millie and Bang & Olsen on the Infinity. Check out this link to see some of the Celebrity Suites. The Millie CS7140 are pictures I took when we were on it.

http://www.geocities.com/mahdnc/Cabinpix.html

You'll notice that there's a jacuzzi tub in the bathroom. Be careful getting in and out. I'm 5'3" and I had to be careful getting in and out since it's also the shower too!

Enjoy!!!!

Anita

We had CS 8104 on the INFINITY a couple years back. It had the vcr instead of the dvd...I have hear the 2 newer ships (SUMMIT and CONSTELLATION) have the dvd players, but maybe they have upgraded by now? We LOVED the suite and did not miss the balcony at all. In October we had an aft balcony on the CONSTELLATION and did not enjoy it near as much as the CS. Have a great time!

We had CS 7138 on the Infinity to Alaska in September 2003.

The Suite (our first) was fabulous and it really made a difference in our cruise.

We didn't miss the balcony as it was Alaska and the weather quite cool.

As others have mentioned, you have a butler to attend to your needs.

Ours brought us canapes every afternoon along with wine glasses for our own wine. Every morning we had breakfast in our cabin. There was an awesome stereo in the room and our butler would bring us CDs that we requested from a list. We didn't use him to unpack our things - something personal about that. Only one evening did we order dinner to our room. The seas were extremely rough and we didn't want to head down to the dining room.

The window wall in the suite was great. Sometimes, we would close the one blind on the furthest window so that when our neighbors were on their balcony they didn't see us.

The jacuzzi tub in the bathroom was very deep - never thought I'd use it, but it was a treat late in the afternoon after returning from port.

We also loved that the suite had a seperate bedroom and large closet.

We usually don't spend much time in our cabin but with the CS we really relaxed and enjoyed the space. We would book this cabin again in a heartbeat. You will love it. Enjoy!

:) NC_Cruiser

Archived