Which internet plan

cruise.freak

1 minute ago, cruise.freak said:

I have an etsy shop and I need to be able to get on nightly to check messages ect. Which internet plan do I need to be able to do that?

Thanks

I think you’d need the middle one. That’s the one I got last cruise and I was able to do everything I need including airline check ins. The only thing I think you can’t do it stream video/music. 

• Like 1

I would start with the value plan, purchased pre-cruise with the discount.  If it turns out to be too slow, the upgrade is the cost between the onboard prices - on a seven night cruise on the MG, it was $28, so I cost myself three bucks hoping I'd be content with the value plan.  Worth a try!  

Btw, on the Mardi gras, I'd have been alright with the value plan, but my boss begged me to please monitor my email box on the trip at the last minute, so I figured they could kindly cover the cost of the premium plan.  The speed isn't great, even at premium, but it's more than enough for email and such.

4 hours ago, cruise.freak said:

I have an etsy shop and I need to be able to get on nightly to check messages ect. Which internet plan do I need to be able to do that?

Thanks

I would go with the middle plan if you just have to check messages. I agree with what one of the other posters said about it depending on what ship you are on. We had premium on Magic last week and it was spotty but we were using it for streaming however my music app would not open at all in the gym and anything i tried to stream music wise in there was a mess. Was fine in the stateroom though. If you are going to be on the Vista the internet is going to be fantastic.