New York to BCN

kandpsmom

We are doing a med cruise out of Barcelona in June 2022. We are a family of four looking to fly out of either JFK or EWR. We are debating whether to use Royal’s Air2Sea. We have never used it before but like that we can cancel until final payment. Any experience?

We are looking at premium economy or would love business if we could get a decent price. 

Would we be able to do a stopover using Air2Sea? Thinking about one in London before the cruise.

Any suggestions on where to start would be greatly appreciated.

in the current environment of rampant cancellations and reschedules I'd avoid using a third party unless absolutely necessary. 

Work directly with the airline, or if you have an Amex Platinum/Centurion Card then the International Airline Program with American Express. They're the only travel agent I'd use and have decent deals on international business/first class fares with certain carriers, including British Airways which would work well if you're flying between NYC and London/Barcelona. I saved $600 on my business class ticket between NY and London last month.