At Home Test

87turboii

Couple questions for people who have the done the at home test. Im sailing with older parents and inlaws, that I am trying to help.

Do I have to create a seperate log in for each individual? I cant create my account and then have all 6 of us test correct?

Can I have all results on my cell phone or can it be printed out and handed to them? They would never find there results in there email or be able to pull it up to show at embarkation.

Last question, I should be able to do them all back to back at the house. Setup a laptop and do mine and then setup another appt and have them sit and do it right. Are appt pretty quick?

Thanks!

1.No , but it makes managing easier. ( i would add parents to 1 account and kids to spouses account)

2.Yes

3.Yes (took about 2 minutes to connect to an agent to start test, test took 5 min, waited 15 min for results, after 15 min you will have option to reconnect to agent so they can check your results, results emailed to you within 5 min, appears in app after about 20 min)

You will need to login to the actual NAVICA website (not via eMED, as you don't get all the options) or use the NAVICA app so set up accounts under your account.

web link

https://www.mynavica.abbott/

Once logged in:

Left hand side you will see ADD MANAGED PROFILE click than

image.png.a2add1156e99b72ca69903989368e127.png

Once you clck there you will have option to add dependents (where you will agree to terms)

image.png.aa3dafcfe7a905fb1b693d9084bfa27b.png

Once you agree to terms you can add dependents

You will need to following info :

image.thumb.png.6f93fcb33301979764e346cb77a5ef26.png

Good luck! Also when they email you results, it will be password protected (DOB of Patient)

• Like 1