Disappearing booking, Carnival site glitches?

mondello

I have a B2B for next July. Today I noticed the first leg is missing from my Cruise Planner. I checked through my email and see an email from Carnival and see the email for the second leg is addressed to my wife. I am the primary booking guest on both legs of B2B. The only time my wife is the primary booking guest is when I booked 2 cabins for Dec., 1 under each of our VIFP numbers. Although I did use my email address when booking her cabin, it was the only time I booked under her name.

Anybody have a booking disappear from their account on the Carnival site? I know Carnival's site is erratic but, I don't like the sinking feeling I get from this.

14 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Yeah it happens. Just add it back with your booking number and last name.

Thank you. I'll have to dig through my email to find the booking number from my original confirmation. I didn't know what happened because I was nowhere near final payment.

2 minutes ago, mondello said:

Thank you. I'll have to dig through my email to find the booking number from my original confirmation. I didn't know what happened because I was nowhere near final payment.

If you booked through carnival just do an email search for cabinconfirmations. That's who the booking emails come from.

• Thanks 1