Ten-day cruise out of Mobile, AL

Tank10

1 hour ago, Tank10 said:

Hello, anyone booked the 10 day cruise September 12th?

No, it wasn't on my radar as we have 3 cruises booked. Wish I could go because I found an RU2 code for Cheers at $19a day/pp. You could start a Roll Call thread if you do book it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2021 at 9:26 PM, mondello said:

No, it wasn't on my radar as we have 3 cruises booked. Wish I could go because I found an RU2 code for Cheers at $19a day/pp. You could start a Roll Call thread if you do book it.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, pinklucky61 said:

believe it was 2022, but I'm my mom's caregiver, hard to get coverage for that amount of time.

I am my moms shopper but she can manage by herself. ..but I know what you mean. It's why I dont book any longer cruises myself, my folks. Cant go too far I cant get home fast. My father passed and we buried him tuesday, so now it's just her, but it was a issue for me as well. 

Wish I would get that $200 offer now though. Now I feel like I can be gone that far. Been booking close to home.

47 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I am my moms shopper but she can manage by herself. ..but I know what you mean. It's why I dont book any longer cruises myself, my folks. Cant go too far I cant get home fast. My father passed and we buried him tuesday, so now it's just her, but it was a issue for me as well. 

Wish I would get that $200 offer now though. Now I feel like I can be gone that far. Been booking close to home.

So sorry for your loss.  

• Like 1