France QR code

anamari

Are any of you having problems getting the permission for France?  My husband and I both applied at the same day and time on different computers back on October 7. He received his approval in two days while mine still shows “submitted”. Our friends traveling with us have received nothing either. So strange. We have booked private tours so it will be very annoying if we have to go get tested upon arrival. 

anyoen else having this issue?

YES! I applied for our pass on September 25. Nothing. No movement. I also learned we will be denied boarding our domestic Air France flight to NCE. Oceania’s response is to go to a pharmacy at the first French port stop, take a rapid Covid test, and get the pass. No testing can be done at CDG where we catch the domestic flight. This does not help us. We are very frustrated. Others on our roll call have similar experiences. But, some have gotten an immediate response. Makes no sense. Italy and Malta were fairly easy, but not the French one. I understand the need for it. Just make it not so difficult.

• Like 1

Yes for me too. I applied for mine, and then my husband’s maybe 5 minutes later on September 29. His QR code came on October 19. Mine finally came today October 25.

Very slow, but at least we have them before we arrive in France November 6.

Good luck, hope yours arrive soon.

Seachelt

Got mine today at 6:58 pm. Makes no sense how some are turned around so quickly and others not, I’m relieved we have everything now. One of our friends got his but his wife didn’t. Hope she gets it before we make our first stop in France.

Edited by anamari