Wonder OR Odyssey

We are torn between Wonder & Odyssey. We’ve only cruised RC once before, on Symphony. 

I know the Wonder is almost identical to the Symphony and we really enjoyed the Central Park balcony. 
Odyssey seems to be completely different. 

We aren’t big pool/hot tub people. We aren’t huge into running around and being wild. We enjoy relaxing, bar hopping, dinners, entertainment. 

With that said, we can book a CP Balcony (7 day) on Wonder for the same price as an interior (8 day) on Odyssey. Thoughts? 

Thanks in advance. 

13 minutes ago, surfjock27 said:

With that said, we can book a CP Balcony (7 day) on Wonder for the same price as an interior (8 day) on Odyssey. Thoughts? 

Thanks in advance. 

Based on the price I would go with Wonder but, we are currently on Odyssey and absolutely loving it.  We have only been to the pool once (also not pool people).  We aren't "wild" either but have had a great time doing bumper cars and playing soccer billiards.  For things to do, you can't go wrong with Odyssey either.  Lots of bars/pubs/music halls, etc.

Since you have been on an Oasis class ship before, and if you are ok with an interior cabin, vs a Neighborhood Balcony, I would give the Quantum class ship a go to see which one you like the most. But that's just me. I like to try all the new flavors and see if I get a new favorite.

3 minutes ago, binro01 said:

Since you have been on an Oasis class ship before, and if you are ok with an interior cabin, vs a Neighborhood Balcony, I would give the Quantum class ship a go to see which one you like the most. But that's just me. I like to try all the new flavors and see if I get a new favorite.

We don't mind the interior cabins (we are Diamond on Carnival) as we've cruised in them quite a bit. We use the cabin to sleep, shower and change. 

4 minutes ago, surfjock27 said:

We don't mind the interior cabins (we are Diamond on Carnival) as we've cruised in them quite a bit. We use the cabin to sleep, shower and change. 

If you don't mind it, give the new Quantum class ship a go. It's a smaller ship with cool tech and lots to do. You also might just find your new favorite ship class. Plus an extra day at sea is always a bonus in my book.

Edited by binro01