Medallion app problems: Same with IOS & Android users?

PRNole47

1 hour ago, PRNole47 said:

Just wondering if the current (and past) inputting problems with the Medallion Class app the same, especially the "White Screen of Death,"  regardless of what OS is being used, Apple's IOS or rest of the world's Android?

I'm an Android person, and the app has nearly always worked well for me. I consider myself to be lucky, since so many others haven't had that same experience.

27 minutes ago, Sea Hag said:

I'm an Android person, and the app has nearly always worked well for me. I consider myself to be lucky, since so many others haven't had that same experience.

The Level 2 techie I spoke with yesterday told me the MC app has been updated more frequently for Android users than the IOS version. Last IOS version v3.4.1 was released July 31 while the Android one has had several more releases since then, with one just released about 2 weeks ago.

• Like 1

I used it on a Majestic sailing a few weeks ago, and I had many problems on an iphone SE 2. 

--The button to confirm an embarkation time doesn't show on my iphone--I had to use an ipad. 

--Frequent 'loading' when I tried to order food or drinks on OceanNow. 

--Frequently logged out, the app doesn't remember my password. 

--Menus for dining rooms never appeared. 

--OceanNow beer list doesn't match what's actually available.

--I tried to order a beer sitting outside on deck 7, but it listed my location as an inside cabin. 

--After 15 minutes of the safety video, it froze when I went into a restroom and I had to watch the whole thing again. 

Overall, it's slow, ugly, poorly-designed, type is too small, and it's the worst ios app I've ever used. It is too complex and useless for most Princess passengers and contains all sorts of junk that nobody will use. On the other hand, I used the Royal Caribbean app last month and it was attractive, easy to use and navigate with, useful, and worked flawlessly.